Monday, June 24, 2019

Stampers Showcase June Blog Hop - 3D Projects!


OH MY GOSH Y'ALL!!!!! It's time for the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop!!! This month's hop is super fabulous because it's all about 3D projects!!  YAYAYAYAY!!!  Do you love boxes, bags, and more?  I DO, I DO!!!

I can't wait to share this month's project with you, so I'm just gonna get right to it!

My project is this sweet little Nivea hand cream gift box.


The box is super cute and very easy to make.

For the drawer:
Cardstock (5 13/16" x 5 13/16")
Scored at 7/8" and 1 3/4" on all four sides

For the Box:
Cardstock (4 1/8" x 7 1/2")
Scored on the LONG SIDE at 2 3/8", 3 1/4", 5 5/8", 6 1/2"
Scored on the SHORT SIDE at 7/8" and 3 1/4"

Belly Band:
Cardstock (1 1/2" x 7")

Today's video shows you how to put the whole thing together, so take a look.


Pretty simple right?  I like to give these as gifts because they're so much fun!

I hope that you liked today's post and 3D project.  Make sure you visit all the blogs in the hop so that you can find a whole plethora of 3D project ideas! These incredibly talented artists have some fabulous ones in store for you!

Click the Next Blog button to visit Miss Ange McKay's Blog. You're gonna love it!




Thanks so much for stopping by today my friends! I hope you have a fantastic week and enjoy this month's Stampers Showcase Blog Hop!!!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable little box :-) Love the belly band :-) I am loving this stamp set and punch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Dana! Thanks for the tutorial. I'm going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little box Dana and a fab video, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Lovely idea Dana 💕

    ReplyDelete