Thursday, June 27, 2019

Thoughtful Thursday - To Do Lists


Good morning my friends! How are you today? 

This week's Thoughtful Thursday is all about To Do Lists.  Do you use them?  Does it help?



Are you one of those people who adds a task, just so you can mark it off your list? hehe.  I AM, I AM! I admit it. lol.  Sometimes I add a half dozen things to my already huge list, before the day is over. Are you one of those people too? 

This is where that simple yoga and deep breathing come in to play, for me.  hehe.  Once again, we're putting a ton of expectation and stress on ourselves aren't we?  But, it sure does feel good to mark another task off the list!

What do you make "TO DO" lists for?  Work?  Chores at home?  Travel? Whatever you make your list for, if it's helping you remember to get everything done, you feel better when that last one gets marked off! You are not alone, fellow List Master!  Here's to you, and getting those lists conquered!

Just don't forget to take a nice cleansing "WOOOOOOOSAAAAAAAH" when you're done! hehe.

Thanks so much for stopping by today my friends! I hope you have a fantastic day!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I am a "Master of making List"! And the WWOOOOOOOSAAAAAHHH!! DO HELP ME SO SO MUCH. THANK U Dana��

    ReplyDelete