Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Technique Tuesday - Partial Scene Masking


Good morning my friends! I hope you're doing well today.  I have a fun technique for you to try! 

It's called Partial Scene Masking. 

This technique is fabulous for making beautiful background scenes that enhance your stamping projects!

Here are some samples I found online:

Image result for partial scene masking cards Related image

 

Aren't they gorgeous? The technique really makes the card beautiful doesn't it?

Are you ready to see how it's done?



What do you think?  Are you ready to create on your own?  Have fun! Don't worry about a right or wrong way.  Just get started and see what happens! :-D

ENJOY YOURSELF!  That's what crafting is all about.

Thanks so much for stopping by today friends! I hope you enjoyed today's technique and that you try it out for yourself. :-)

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment