Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Technique Tuesday - Mirror Image Stamping


Good morning my friends! How are you today?  It's a fabulous morning, here in East Tennessee.  The sun is shining. The birds are chirping. All is well.

It's time for Technique Tuesday and, as you know, it's my favorite day of the week!! I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVE learning new techniques!!! Don't you?

I think today's technique might just blow your mind!  Truly!!

I'm going to show you how easy it is to do the "MIRROR IMAGE STAMPING" technique!

This technique is fabulous for any time you need your image to face the other direction on a card or when you need an image on the front and the back of something (and need it to face the same way).

I made an adorable little Rhino treat holder, using this technique to create the sides.


Isn't it cute?  Ok, here's how I did it:


You can use this technique for literally ANY stamped image that has a "direction" to it.  Make mirror images of flowers or leaves.  The possibilities are endless!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed today's technique and that you'll give it a try soon.  If you do, please feel free to share it over in my Stampin' Chic Facebook group.  I'd love to see!!!

Have a super fabulous day everyone!!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment