Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop A Little Smile


OOOOH BOY!!!  It's time for the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop!  Ya know, I really REALLY enjoy seeing what else I can create with those fabulous kits in the little red box!  The kits are always fabulous anyway, but it's a fun challenge to think of "OTHER THINGS" that can be done with it too! :-D

That's why I really enjoy doing this Blog Hop! I'm among friends who also enjoy creating alternative projects with their Paper Pumpkin kits! hehe.  And today is HOP DAY!!!

My project is a simple one, but I love that about it.  Sometimes we think we have to do some big extravagant thing, but often times the simplest layout is all we really need.



I used Whisper White for the card base and Coastal Cabana for the front panel.  That piece of cardstock measures 4 1/2" x 4".  I stamped a background using a couple of the stamps from the kit and then cut it into four strips measuring 1 1/8" x 4". I placed the outside two first, so that I could get an even spacing. I didn't press them down until I was happy with their placement.

To give the front a little bit of "SOMETHING" to look at, I just stacked a cluster of Sand dollars (from the Sea of Textures stamp set), the sparkly starfish, and a vellum coral from the kit. I finished it off with a little linen thread bow.

On the inside, I stamped the sentiment in the Coastal Cabana that came with the kit, then stamped off the sand dollar one time before stamping it over the sentiment. I used Sahara Sand ink for that.  The starfish is Coastal Cabana and the coral is Calypso Coral. Original huh? HAHAHA!

There you have it friends! A quick and simple fun alternative card for you to try with your own kit. :-)  Make sure you follow the hop around to find all sorts of fabulous alternative projects!!  And, be sure to check out the Paper Pumpkin Facebook page too!  They post a video each month with alternative projects as well as post photos of some!

Click the "NEXT" pumpkin to be taken to the next blog in the hop!  ENJOY!!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I really hope you enjoyed today's project and the other projects in the hop.

Be sure to FOLLOW my blog so you'll know when I post new projects and Ideas.

Until Next time,
Happy Crafting!

Product List


I love sharing Stampin' Up with you! I have a great time creating fun and interesting projects.  If you like paper crafting also, and don't already have one, I would love to be your demonstrator! I've "got the goods" hehe, and would love to share them with you!



Or, if you're like me and your wish list is bigger than your pocketbook, you can become and Stampin' Chick too!  Stampin' Up! offers fabulous opportunities for you to create your own business and earn an income (oh who are we kidding, shopping money is more like it!!), or you can simply sign up and become a "CHEEP CHICK" and just shop for yourself at a fabulous discount!  The choice is yours, NO HASSLE!

You can get more information by clicking on this image:



7 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love the split background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I love the tone on tone stamping technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simple, but so cute!! Just my style, I feel a CASE coming on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Your design really showcases the stamps and embellishments in the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't that a great technique to cut the paper into strips? Not sure if it has a name, but I really like it! Great job with the card! Very fun inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had so much fun with this kit! Great card!

    ReplyDelete