Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Pick of the Crop


Good evening my fabulous friends! I hope you're all ready for some more Paper Pumpkin Alternative fun!!! We're hopping with the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Design Team this evening to bring you a fantastic round of Alternative projects featuring the June 2022 "Pick Of The Crop" Paper Pumpkin Kit!

Boy oh boy do I have a beautiful card to share with you! It's so different, that it doesn't even look like it goes with this kit! LOVE IT!!!


Even though Blackberry Bliss is one of the colors in this month's kit, it looks totally different when it's basically the only color besides White! lol. 

Yesterday, for my Make-It Monday LIVE, I did a spotlight technique and talked about the use of it.  
(Be sure to go back to yesterday's post to check it out and get your FREE PDF tutorials!!)

Tonight, I'm using the same technique and it will have a similar look.  But this one will have TEXTURE!!! YAYAYA!!!

I'm starting out with a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Basic White Cardstock and some Blackberry Bliss Ink and Blending Brush.  I apply the ink LIGHTLY in a circular motion and continue to apply until the color is how I want it.  Remember: You can always add MORE, but you can't take some away. 


Once I had the color right, I ran that piece of cardstock through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine in the new Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder.  It made a BEAUTIFUL background panel!

That piece of cardstock was layered onto a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" piece of Blackberry Bliss Cardstock, and then attached to an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" (scored at 4 1/4") THICK Basic White Card Base. 


There were lots of super cute die cut pieces leftover from this kit! I used three of the leftover floral sprigs to make a beautiful bouquet for my card front. I attached each of the sprigs together with Mini Glue Dots and then added Stampin' Dimensionals to the back to attach them to the card, after I tied a little thread bow around the stems. 


The kit has some really cute long labels that I thought looked similar to the Lovely Labels Punch.  So, I used a 3 1/2" x 1/2" strip of Basic White Cardstock and punched each of the ends to make my own label.  I stamped it with the "You're The Pick Of The Crop" stamp in Blackberry Bliss ink and attached it to the card front with dimensionals. 


To decorate the inside of the card and the envelope, I stamped the long sprig in Blackberry Bliss ink, and then used a Water Painter Brush to add a light hint of Blackberry Bliss ink to the petals. 

It's amazing how closely it matches the die cut pieces! LOVE IT!


To finish off my sweet card, I added a few of the 2021-2023 In-Color Opal Rounds.  They're technically Fresh Freesia, but they coordinate very nicely I think!


So feminine and beautiful I think!


Thanks so much for stopping by this evening! I hope you enjoyed my alternative project! If you're able, go back a couple posts to see another alternative project that I shared the other day! It uses a little cardstock and the stamps from this kit!

Be sure to follow the hop all the way around so you don't miss out on any fantastic alternative projects! Click the NEXT button below to head over to Ms Deb's blog. She's got a great project to share with you!

You can still take advantage of the Buy One Get One kit 50% off promotion for a few more days! Offer ends on June 30th, so be sure to get yours ordered today!


Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

7 comments:

  1. So pretty love the blending brushes so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew that Blackberry Bliss could be so soft? Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sponging behind the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the soft background you created. The embossing folder is a perfect choice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love your embossed layer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So romantically pretty - I love this!

    ReplyDelete