Friday, June 17, 2022

Today is a......Chocolate Kind of Day!


Good morning my crafty friends! I have a super fun blog hop to share with you today! The Crafty Collaborations Crew are doing 3D projects!! YAYA!!! Y'all know I just LOVE a good 3D project, so this is right up my alley! Let's see what awesomeness awaits us!


I took inspiration from our blog hop header, to create my project today.  First of all, I LOVE Coastal Cabana and Early Espresso colors together. They're one of my all time FAVORITE color combinations!

I'm using the Cracker & Treat Box Die Set for my project.  I started out cutting the base from Coastal Cabana Cardstock.  You can get TWO crackers from one sheet of cardstock.  The fabulous little Early Espresso Label you see pictured here, is also die cut from the set.  It includes several super cute little labels and tags that are perfectly sized for the treat box. 

The cracker has 5 sides that used the new BRIGHTS Designer Series Paper measuring 2 3/8" x 5/8" each.  I used the Coastal Cabana & White polka dot DSP.  

I'm using one of my all time FAVORITE Stamp & Die bundles too "Nothing's Better Than".  It has all my guilty pleasures in one set! Coffee, Cocktails, and CHOCOLATE! YUM!


I stamped everything in Early Espresso Ink, and then trimmed/fussy cut the sentiment and word. I wanted the "CHOCOLATE" to stand out better on the label, so I added a strip of Dimensionals behind it to pop it up.  Perfect!


For the chocolate candy, I stamped TWO in Early Espresso. Then, came back with the fill in stamp and stamped off one time before stamping onto the image. This way, I get a lighter shade for the chocolate. I fussy cut the center piece of candy from one trio and added it over top of the center piece on the other trio, using a Stampin' Dimensional. This gives my candy more depth and interest. I love it!

The final step of my project was attaching all the stamped bits and tying the Faux Suede Ribbon on each end. 


I really like how my treat holder turned out! I hope you enjoyed it as well! These would make fantastic party favors! Don't you think? 

BLOG CAROUSEL BELOW



Join me for a ZOOM Kit Craft-A-Long on Wednesday June 22nd at 7pm EDT!
See details by clicking the image below: 


Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Love these crackers! Can't wait to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about what I could do for a retreat I'm going to in a few weeks. You've solved my problem! Thanks, this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol Brown ( The Stamping Ground)June 18, 2022 at 2:31 PM

    Really Cute 😊

    ReplyDelete