Friday, June 24, 2022

Crafty Collaborations Paper Pumpkin Blog Hop


Good morning my crafty friends! Are you ready for some Paper Pumpkin Alternative projects?  The Crafty Collaborations Crew are back with a blog hop for the June 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit "Pick Of The Crop". 


This kit contained supplies for 3 each of 3 designs of cards and a super adorable little canvas tote bag. It has a terrific farmer's market theme that I just love!


So many cute elements to use for a wide variety of projects I think!

My alternative project puts a focus on the stamp set itself.  Afterall, what do you do when you've used up all the consumable items in the kit?  You still have the stamp set to play with!


I thought the strawberry was super cute, so I chose to use it as my focal image.  I randomly stamped it all over a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Basic White Cardstock for a handmade DSP (Designer Series Paper). That piece was layered onto a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" piece of Poppy Parade Cardstock, and then attached to the standard A2 size (8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4") Basic Black Cardstock base.  The inside of the card also layers a piece of Poppy Parade topped with a piece of Basic White Cardstock. 


I used Poppy Parade ink for the strawberries, and also used Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends to color the two strawberries that I fussy cut for the label.  I used Granny Apple Green Blends for the stem & leaves on top. 

The "HELLO" stamp is so neat. I love the font it's in. So pretty! I chose to stamp it in Memento Ink and then fussy cut around it.  Then, I wanted to add it to a die cut label (that I got from the All That Dies) with Stampin' Dimensionals. This takes a little finagling by cutting the dimensionals into smaller pieces to fit.  You really want to support the entire backside so there's no sagging! 


Near the bottom of the card front, I also added a 4" x 1" strip of Poppy Parade cardstock.  I wanted my label and sentiment piece to stand out a bit more, and this did just the trick. 

One of the fantastic things about Stampin' Blends, is that they can color clear Rhinestone Basic Jewels into a perfectly coordinated color! Pretty cool, huh?  It takes just a second to color these little beauties and then I have beautiful Poppy Parade Jewels! yay!


I placed the jewels around on my card, and added a White Baker's Twine bow to finish it up. :-) 


I like the way it turned out, and love that it's only using the stamp set from the kit (and a few bits of cardstock). 


I hope you enjoyed my alternative project! Be sure to hop around to the other blogs below, to see all the fun alternatives that are waiting for you. :-) Enjoy!


Not yet a Paper Pumpkin subscriber but don't wanna miss out on any more of the fun? You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and get that fabulous little red box on your doorstep each month, by clicking the Paper Pumpkin photo here: 



There's only a few days left to take advantage of the Buy One Kit, Get One 50% OFF sale!  Click the image to see what all inclusive kits I have available: 



Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Adorable, very happy card! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your custom background you created with the strawberry stamp!

    ReplyDelete