Monday, June 13, 2022

Together For The Long Haul Make-It Monday

Hello my crafty friends! It's time for another Make-It Monday!! YAYA!!  Today, I've got a fantastic masculine card to share with you.  With Father's Day this coming weekend, I know I could use a few of these cards. Maybe you could too? 

I'm using the "He's The Man" collection from pages 78-79 of the 2022 Annual Catalog.  I thought I would focus more on the "He's All That" Stamp & Die Bundle. 


I started with a standard A2 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" (scored at 4 1/4") Soft Succulent Card Base. I layered on a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" piece of Soft Succulent Cardstock that had been embossed with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. This is one of my ultimate GO-TO embossing folders. It really helps give some texture to a card. Don't you think? 

Sahara Sand Cardstock (2 3/4" x 5 3/8") stamped with Versamark Ink makes the handmade DSP shown.  After I tore the right edge of the 1 1/4" x 5 3/8" strip of Early Espresso Cardstock, I attached it to the backside of the Sahara Sand piece. 

Before layering the whole piece onto the card front, I tied approx. 12" length of Faux Suede Ribbon around the bottom and into a knot. 

From there, all that's left to do is layer the sentiment circle and the Crushed Curry medallion together with Stampin' Dimensionals, and add a few little Metallic dots to the card. 


If you'd like to watch the video on how to make this card, you can check it out here: 


This card layout is a terrific one that can be modified for lots of different purposes. I'd love to see you use this card as a sketch challenge for a totally different project!  How fun would that be?!


What do you think? Do you like it?  I really enjoyed making this card. I love all the texture and interest this card has going for it. I think the recipient will love it too! :-D


Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment