Tuesday, June 14, 2022

ICS June Blog Hop Meet The New In Colors


Good evening my fabulous friends! I hope you're doing well today!  The ICS Blog Hop this month is all about the new 2022-2024 In-Colors. I thought I'd focus my attention on Parakeet Party. I think it's so bright and fun!


I'm using the Sending Smiles Stamp & Die Bundle for my project. I really like that double layered "SENDING" word die cut!

My card base is a standard 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" (scored at 4 1/4") Basic Black Cardstock. Then, I added a 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" Parakeet Party layer.  I used the little flower cluster stamp to add a little something to the background of this otherwise stark 5 1/4" x 4" Basic White Cardstock layer.  I inked the clusters in Parakeet Party and stamped them off one time each so that they were just a light background filler. 


The background layer of the "SENDING" is Parakeet Party, and the foreground layer is Basic White. How pretty is it?! I just love it! Before attaching the White layer, I wrapped a length of the coordinating Parakeet Party Baker's Twine around the piece twice and then tied into a bow (set towards the left side). 

I wanted a simple color scheme for my project, so I used Memento ink for the stems of the flowers. I followed it up with Parakeet Party Flowers. I stamped them onto scrap paper so I could die cut them out and pop them up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  As you can see from the photo above, I also used dimensionals on the "SENDING" piece too. 


It's coming together nicely now!


Once I had all the flowers and stems attached to my card, I added a few of the In-Color Matte Dots. They add a really nice pop of color!


I think I'll go back and recreate this card in all the new In-colors now! I'm curious to see how they all turn out against the black! 


Be sure to click the "NEXT" button to head over to Ms Cheryl's Blog to see what beautiful project she has in store for you. Hop all the way around to be sure you don't miss any!


Join me for a ZOOM Kit Craft-A-Long on Wednesday June 22nd at 7pm EDT!
See details by clicking the image below: 


Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE Parakeet Party - great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Parakeet Party colour and your card !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you stamped the leaves in Memento! Love your color combo and your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my favorite new color and I just got this bundle cute card! Thanks for hopping with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would never have thought of combining those colors!! I LOVE them!!!! I'm definitely trying it! I love the simplicity of this design. Such a pretty card!!!!

    ReplyDelete