Friday, June 10, 2022

Let's Get Together Soon

Hi there friends! TGIF!!! I'm so glad you've stopped by! I have a fantastic card to share with you today. 

I decided to use the Cup Of Tea Bundle with my hostess club for this month, and because I've been on a huge LEMON kick, the coordinating DSP fit my theme perfectly!


I started with a standard 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" (scored at 4 1/4") Crushed Curry Card Base.  

Then, Stamped "Let's Get Together Soon" in Memento Ink on the upper left hand section of a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Basic White Cardstock.  To that layer, I attached the 4" x 2" piece of lemony DSP and the 4" x 5/8" Garden Green strip.  This makes such a bright and cheerful card front already! 


The teacup is a Poppy Parade Cardstock background piece and a Sweet Sorbet Cardstock foreground piece.  I used Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry Cardstocks for the lemon wedge, and Basic White cardstock for the stamped Greenery (Garden Green Ink) and the tea tag (Memento Ink, Daffodil Delight Ink). 

I attached the tag to the cup with a little piece (maybe 2") of Linen Thread to make it look like a real tea bag. So cute! For the inside and the envelope, I stamped a few little lemon wedges to tie them in to the card front.  Absolutely adorable!


I really hope you like my card! I just love it! Bright, Cheerful, and Fun!

Join me for a ZOOM Kit Craft-A-Long on Wednesday June 22nd at 7pm EDT!
See details by clicking the image below: 


Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment