Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Peaceful Christmas


Good evening my friends! I hope you're all having a terrific day today!  It's time for a Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop! YAYAYAYA!!  

I admit that I am especially excited about this one because I had such an amazing time creating all sorts of alternative projects for the kit. It was easy to do because the kit was just so beautiful!!


The October 2021 Peaceful Christmas Paper Pumpkin kit included all the supplies you see here:


And creates FIVE each of TWO different fabulous designs.


I love the colorway of this kit and especially love all the Silver Foil Accents! SO PRETTY!!


For this alternative, I stuck close to the kit and brought in the Scalloped Contours Dies to add some dimension to the card.  
I cut the printed card base to a 4" x 5 1/4" panel. 
Then, layered the 2nd largest Scalloped Contours Die in the center and ran it through the machine.  
Dimensionals (two stacked together) gave me a perfect height for the scalloped layer.  I just aligned it back over the area where it came from. 
I cut one of the plaid paper pieces to a little strip and attached it to the front. Then added a sentiment label with "Merry Christmas" stamped in the included Shaded Spruce ink.  A little red bow attached to the side, made a nice accent.  
I finished the card off by adding a few Subtle Shimmer Sequins from the Peaceful Place Collection (page 37 of the 2021 July/December Catalog).


 I love the coordination of products from Stampin' Up! It's one of my FAVORITE THINGS!  

If you haven't yet seen the Peaceful Place Collection, take a look for yourself. See how beautifully it matches this kit. 


I hope you enjoyed this fun alternative! Be sure to check back again to see more of my alternative projects for the October 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit. 

Click the Next Button to head over to Miss Darla's Blog and see what she's created for you.  Be sure to hop all the way around to where you began, so you don't miss any of the fabulous alternative projects we have for you!


Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. I love this idea....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such clever ideas - thank you for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of the dies..such a wonderful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I didn't want to cut my cards up, but I'm thinking I will with the black & white card bases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! Haven't wanted to mess with that beautiful tree card, but this is a nice step up for it!

    ReplyDelete