Monday, October 4, 2021

Day 2 of the 13 Days of Halloween Treats!


Hello there my crafty friends! How are you?  Today is Make-It Monday AND Day 2 of the 13 Days of Halloween Treats! YAY!!


I've got another fun and fabulous treat holder for you to try! It features the Frightfully Cute Stamp & Die Bundle.  I'm in love with this set. It's so stinkin' cute and those dies are AWESOME!!!


You'll need a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" square of cardstock for the base. 

Then, follow the template here for making an envelope pocket.  

Once you've created the pocket, use a handheld hole punch to make a little half circle notch out of the bottom center of the pocket, for the stick to go through. 

Then, you'll want to gather the pieces shown here:


All these pieces are die cut from the bundle:
The Spider Web is cut from Black Glimmer Paper. 
The Witch Hat is Gorgeous Grape Cardstock.
The Moon is Basic White Cardstock stamped in Bumblebee. 
The Banner is Granny Apple Green Cardstock.


The Sentiment is Basic White Cardstock stamped in Memento Ink, and then fussy cut around. 


You can watch a video of this project on my youtube channel here: 


I'd love for you to subscribe to my channel while you're there.  I'll be back again tomorrow with Day 3 of the 13 Days of Halloween Treats! Stay Tuned!!


If you liked today's project, consider clicking the "FOLLOW" button to the right here on my blog.  Also, check out The Stampin' Chic Dana Sullivan on Facebook and Instagram too!  You can find quick links to my social media platforms to the right as well. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful Monday evening and a wonderful upcoming week too!

Registration is open NOW for the upcoming Beautiful Tomorrow Blue Ridge Stampin' Escape with me and my friend Wendy!  Join us for a fun and exciting Stamping Experience full of amazing products and gorgeous projects! Get all the details and register by clicking the image here: 



Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment