Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Day 11 of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats

Heeeeeeey there friends!! It's Day 11 already! We've only got a few days left and I can't wait to share these last projects with you! I think you're gonna love em.  


Today's project uses a fun "ready made" box from the 2021 Holiday Catalog.  


The Tombstone Treat Boxes come in a pack of 10 and cost only $1 each! Stampin' Up has a whole collection of adorable Halloween products for you to create fun and spooktacular things with! There's still time!!!  Get em here: 



I wanted a window in the front of my treat holder, so I used the 3rd smallest Stitched Rectangles Die for it.  I had to run it through my die cut machine several times, and even then had to use my x-acto knife to finish cutting it through.  It's ok though. It was worth the time. I love it!

The strips of Cute Halloween DSP layered together to make a fun little Medallion piece. 

The sizes are: 
* Boo - 1 1/4" x 2 3/4" 
* Houses - 1" x 3" 
* Striped - 3/4" x 3" 
* Dots - 5/8" x 3 1/2" (I used Gorgeous Grape ink and a Blending Brush to make this Black & Purple)


The sentiment piece is Basic Black Cardstock cut from the Ornate Frames Dies, then embossed in White. 

Watch today's video to see how this project was put together: 


We only have two more days left of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats! Oh my!! Tomorrow is CASE-IT Wednesday, and I have a beautiful project to show you. This treat holder was designed by one of my own Stampin' Up Favorite Demos!  You'll have to come back tomorrow to see what it is and who I'm talking about!

If you'd like to see all of the Treat projects so far, click the 13 Days of Halloween Treats image here: 


I hope to see you here again tomorrow! Be sure to tune in to my Youtube channel at 7pm EDT tomorrow for Day 12 of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats!! 


Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment