Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Day 12 of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats

Oh my goodness! We have just today and tomorrow left for the 13 Days of Halloween Treats! Have you seen some fabulous goodies?  I hope that maybe you've even CASE'd some of them for yourself!  Speaking of CASE-ing....... It's CASE-IT Wednesday!  I have a great project to share with you and it happens to be designed by one of my own Stampin' Up Favorite Demos!  Miss Angie Juda! 


As I mentioned, I'm CASE-ing one of Miss Angie's projects.  Because the project is part of her Frightfully Cute Halloween Class (that I thoroughly enjoyed participating in), I'm going to be very careful about not sharing measurements.  She put alot of work into this class, and I don't want to take that from her.  BUT, I really wanted to share this project with you because it's so stinkin' cute and was a lot of fun to make!


The basics of this treat holder can help you create one in any size you like.  The Front and Back sides are the same size, and the Left, Right, & Bottom are the same size.  It's more a "bag" than a box, as the style doesn't have an actual top.  Instead, a top is made and added on using the Hippo & Friends Dies. That's pretty smart!

I also thought it was a terrific idea to put a scrap of Crushed Curry cardstock behind the owl's eyes. Glowing little hootie! He looks so cute with his hat, doesn't he?


Be sure to visit my YouTube Channel this evening at 7pm EDT for a live video putting this box together.  You'll be able to see the base before it's assembled and get the idea for making your own!


We're also joining the Crafty Collaborations Crew in a Halloween Blog Hop! It fits today's topic perfectly, so why not add even more fun project ideas to the lineup! Be sure to hop around and see what the other designers have to share with you! It's sure to be a Spooktacular collection!

Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun treat bag 👻🦇🎃🕸️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun treat holder. The yellow behind the owl works perfect! Great job. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete