Monday, May 18, 2020

HoneyBee Fancy Fold Card

Hey there friends! I have a fabulous Fancy Fold Card to share with you today!  I've shared this particular FOLD before.  I love it! But I'm featuring the HONEYBEE bundle on this one. :-) So, it's different. hehe. 



Here's a supply list for today's card: 
Card Base: 5 1/2" x 7 1/4" Daffodil Delight Cardstock scored at 4 1/4"
Flap: 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" Daffodil Delight Cardstock scored at 1" on one side
Layer: 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" Daffodil Delight Cardstock 
Inside Panel: 5 1/4" x 4" Whisper White Cardstock
Front Layer: 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" Whisper White Cardstock
Designer Series Paper: 2 3/4" x 5 1/4" For Card Front, 3" x 4" For Flap Layer
HoneyBee Stamp & Die Bundle
Crushed Curry Crinkle Ribbon
Scrap of Basic Black for Bee Die Cut
Scrap of Whisper White for "HELLO" and for Bee Stamped Image
Classic Label Punch
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Combo
Daffodil Delight Classic Ink Pad
Memento Black Ink Pad



Since this is "MAKE-IT MONDAY" I've done a video tutorial for the card.  You can see it here: 




Thanks so much for stopping by today my friends! I hope you enjoyed this fun fancy card! Have a fabulous day!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic


If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used here today, click an image below to be taken directly to my website where you can order.  Enjoy!

Product List


The Everything Is Rosy Class To Go is available as a kit or a PDF tutorial only 
(while supplies last).  Click the image to register and get more details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment