Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Ornate Thanks Framed Card

Good morning friends! I have been playing with the Ornate Garden Suite and have come up with another pretty card to share with you!



The simplicity of the card is made beautiful by the Stitched Rectangle Frame that highlights the stamped image and sentiment. 

I've used an Old Olive card base and a Mint Macaron layer. Then used Stampin' Blends to color the flowers in. 

The Terracotta Tile Ribbon that comes in the Suite is just a beautiful finishing touch too!

Simple, but elegant!


I hope you enjoyed today's beautiful card! 

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic


If you'd like to purchase the supplies I used for today's card, simply click on one of the images here to be taken directly to my website. 

Product List


The Everything Is Rosy Class To Go is available as a kit or a PDF tutorial only 
(while supplies last).  Click the image to register and get more details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment