Tuesday, May 19, 2020

A Lotta Lavender and Lace!

Hello there friends! Today's project is a card I was commissioned to design for wedding invitations.  The bride told me her theme, sent a few photos of things she already had for the wedding, and gave me her color scheme.  I created a few sample ideas for her, and the minute she saw this one she said "That's it! That's the one! It reminds me of my grandma." 



Ya know, when I think about why I do what I do...........

It's ALL about moments like these!  


What a sweet and wonderful experience to be a part of in the first place. And then to be able to help make it so special, is a real honor!  I'm thrilled that I was able to create something that the Bride not only loved, but something that could have such a deep and beautiful meaning for her.  It brought tears to my eyes, especially in light of the fact that I had just lost my grandma a couple short months ago.  I'm so glad that she was able to see me in my wedding dress and snuggle with her great-grandbabies.

If your nana is still here on earth with you, be sure to give her an extra hug from me today.  They're more precious than they could possibly imagine!




Thanks so much for stopping by today my friends! I hope you enjoyed today's project.

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic


If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used for today's project, simply click one of the images below to be taken directly to my website. 

Product List



The Everything Is Rosy Class To Go is available as a kit or a PDF tutorial only 
(while supplies last).  Click the image to register and get more details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment