Friday, May 15, 2020

Mystery Stamping - Ornate Garden Pop Up Fancy Fold Card

Hey Hey Hey! Hello there.  How are you today?

Yes, I have ANOTHER Ornate Garden project to share with you today! :-) 




This one is the result of last week's Mystery Stamping Facebook live in my "The Stampin' Chic's Group". 



Every Wednesday evening at 7pm EST I do a Mystery Stamping Facebook LIVE!  I would love for you to join me for a bit of fun and clues to create fabulous projects like this one!  Click the FB LIVE image above to see last week's video, and request to join the group for next week's LIVE event! 



This one was a LOT of fun to make! By watching the Mystery Stamping video, and following the clues as we go, you may come up with something that looks completely different than mine (but just as amazing!).  

That's the incredible fun of Mystery Stamping!  It's fantastic to see how everyone's projects turn out!

I hope that you'll join me next week on my Facebook LIVE!  Remember Wednesday evenings at 7pm est!  See you there!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic
#MysteryStamping


If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click one of the images below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!



Product List





The Everything Is Rosy Class To Go is available as a kit or a PDF tutorial only 
(while supplies last).  Click the image to register and get more details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment