Sunday, May 10, 2020

May 2020 KBH Theme: Floral


Happy Mother's Day!!  Yes, it's Mother's Day here in the U.S.  I hope you're all having a wonderful "YOU" day.  We're hopping with the Kre8tors design team today and our theme is Floral.  What a perfect theme to do on Mother's Day, huh? 

Today I wanted to share a set of cards I made using the "EVERYTHING IS ROSY" product medley.  It's in the clearance rack and over 50% off the retail cost!  For only $44 you can get a stamp and die bundle, 48 - 6"x6" sheets of Designer Series Paper, TWO rolls of stunning ribbon, a few sheets of die cut images, and some mirrored elements! It's an incredible deal! See the "Everything Is Rosy Class To Go" image below for a fantastic class I have available while supplies last!


I didn't use the same Night of Navy and Melon Mambo color scheme that is included in the product medley.  I wanted to create something with only the stamps & dies.  What happens when the DSP and Ribbon run out?  You can still create beautiful projects! In any colors you want!
I love the fabulous bright and cheery colors! By creating a set of cards and a matching box, you have just made a beautiful gift that anyone would be thrilled to receive!


To save a bit of time when creating several cards that all use the die cut shapes, I stamped a whole sheet of the images at once, and then could use them as I went along, instead of stopping and starting again. :-) 

It's really enjoyable and feels like I accomplish more in less time when I do it this way.  But maybe it's just me. hehe.

I hope you enjoyed my card set gift and hope you'll continue along the hop to see all of the other amazing Floral projects that the other designers are sharing today!  Click the NEXT button to move along to Alexandra's blog. 


Roll Call List

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to order the EVERYTHING IS ROSY product medley, simply click on the image here to be taken directly to my website: 


The Everything Is Rosy Class To Go is available as a kit or a PDF tutorial only 
(while supplies last).  Click the image to register and get more details! 





18 comments:

  1. Love your colour choices, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and a new look for this medley! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design - what a brilliant idea to use this bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colour palette and how you do your stamping is what I do too...Saves so much time <3
    Thank you for sharing Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your color pallet is beautiful and your cards are stunning! I will definitely need to CASE some of these! Thanks so much for sharing and hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card set! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, I love this Product medley x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your alternate colour palette for this medley. Beautiful card Dana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous and beautiful colour scheme x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your cards and the colours look stunning together

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eek! LOVE LOVE LOVE, Beautiful Cards, Thanks for sharing, Stay Safe x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty cards. Love this color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty, Dana! Thanks for sharing your time-saver!

    ReplyDelete