Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Would you like to meet our new In-Colors 2019-2021?

Oh boy!!  There was so much to see and do at OnStage in Charlotte, that I wasn't entirely sure where I wanted to start this week's posts! It's super exciting!! There's a lot to share with you.

Today, I'm going to tell you about the 2019-2021 In-Colors.  I don't know about other demos, but I went to OnStage with TWO things at the top of my "NEED TO KNOW" list: #1 Where are the November OnStages being held, and #2 What do the new In-Colors look like!

Well, I'm excited to introduce to you, our 2019-2021 In-Color Collection:
  • Terracotta Tile
  • Rococo Rose
  • Purple Posy
  • Seaside Spray
  • Pretty Peacock

I absolutely LOVE how incredibly different these In-Color are compared to the 2018-2020 set! It's it fantastic!! Take a good look at this photo. You are actually seeing a few "sneak peeks" in here. Not just the In-Colors, but the sentiment, the punch (or is it a die?), and the ribbon are all a preview of things to come in the brand new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog!! 

Here's another sneak peek photo for you!


Look at the pattern of the In-Color Designer Series Paper. This is a pack of 40 6x6 sheets of paper. I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVE the patterns!!

Check out that RIBBON!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! I'm totally in love with the ribbon!!  $8 for 10 yard spools

The bottom LEFT are faceted adhesive backed dots! $6.50 for 90 total (18 each of the 5 new In-Colors)

The color swatches are actually NEW Stampin' Blends!!! YES!!  4 of the 5 of our In-Colors are going to be stampin' Blends too!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!  There are some price changes in the new catalog, that we'll go over as it comes about, but the Stampin' Blends are the same price as before $4.50/singles, $9/combos

The last item in that photo is another sneak peek of a product!  It's for the 2018-2020 InColors. BUTTONS!!!  They're loose buttons in a package. $7.50 for 25 (5 of each of the 5 colors).  They are super adorable too!!! I see lots of primary cards "back to school" projects and things, made with them!

Well friends, I don't want to over load you all in one day! LOL.  So stay tuned all week long for sneak peeks and updates from OnStage!!!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love all these Colors! They really outdone there selves this time on these colours! My favorite would have to be between the Rococo Rosy & Purple Posy. Purple & yellow are my 2 Favorite colours, so purple posy is going to be jealous cause I'm picking Rococo Rosy as my Favorite of the group. Lol! What's your favorite Dana?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe. It is VERY hard to choose, isn't it? I'm not sure which my favorite is yet, but I'm leaning towards the Pretty Peacock one. :-)

      Delete
  2. TERRACOTTA
    (Not my usual AOL) Defaults to my secondary account.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured you for a Terracotta Tile girl. hehe. Excellent choice!

      Delete