Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Holy Changes, Batman!

Image result for big news



Hello hello, everyone! Grab a drink and find a seat because today's post is absolutely gonna knock your socks off!!

Every Tuesday, Stampin' Up posts weekly updates for their demonstrators. These updates range from inventory status to changes in company policy. This week's updates bring news that has absolutely ROCKED the Stampin' Up community.

Stampin' Up has announced that our beloved Big Shot die cutting machine WILL NOT be carrying over to the 2019-2020 annual catalog. In addition, there is promise of a new type of dies being introduced in the future.

If that wasn't enough news to shock you, Stampin' Up also informed us that the Stampin' Trimmer will be retiring with the change of the annual catalog. As you can imagine, my jaw hit the floor when I read this news.

Onstage is happening this weekend, and I will be recieving the complete list of items set to retire and will post it here early next week. Be on the lookout for that. I can only imagine what other items will be leaving the catalog!

The 2017-2019 in-colors will be leaving us, making way for a whole new collection of amazing colors, and I can't wait to see what they're going to be. You will see them here next week, so check back!

I know that we're all sad to see and hear the Big Shot and Stampin' Trimmer are leaving, but this paves the way for new, innovative, and more exciting products to take their place. In all the times that Stampin' Up has shocked us in a retirement, they have never failed to impress us with new and more incredible products than ever. I have no doubt that this will be another of those occasions.

I will keep you all posted as I hear more. Keep an eye out for the retirement list next week. And stay tuned for the brand new 2019-2020 annual catalog releasing on June 1st. 

Until next time,
Happy crafting! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is crazy! I sure hope they come up with a new trimmer soon cause that's something that we use alot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure they will. It'll be something bigger and better than the last one! I believe it! :-D

      Delete