Thursday, April 4, 2019

Making the cutest darned bookmarks EVER!!

Goooooooood morning everyone!!!  How are you today?  I have a quick but FUN post for you today!  Those of you who LOVE planners are really going to love this one!

I dunno about you, but I need more than ONE page marker in my planner.  I absolutely love the clip in page marker that comes with Stampin' Up's planner, but I need more to remind me of big upcoming moments too.  So, I made these and wanted to share them with  you. 

These bookmarks are SO simple to make.  You could literally make a dozen in an hour. Easily!! lol. 
I love making them because I get to choose the colors I use. I can make them match my planner or a particular theme or whatever.  Like, how AWESOME would one of these be in Mickie Mouse colors (Red, Yellow, Black, White)?!!  Help keep track of how close your family vacay is?  Right??  SO CUTE!


Ok, so first things first, I got my BIG HUGE clips from Hobby Lobby.  They were $3.99 but of course I got them 50% off because they are a Paper Studio product and all Paper Studio was half off last week.  It goes half off often, so no worries. Plus, they're cheap at regular price too, anyways. :-D

Then, I gathered up some GORGEOUS Stampin' Up! ribbons that I thought looked fabulous together. 


Aren't they GORGEOUS!!!  I just love Stampin' Up's ribbons!! They're always amazing!  I cut each of them at about 10".

Here's a quick video to show you how I assembled the bookmark.


As you can see, they're super simple and easy to create! 

I hope you enjoyed today's project and plan to go out and create your own BEAUTIFUL bookmarks!

Leave a comment and let me know if you're making some, if you already have or if you have a fabulous color combination you plan to use!  I'd love to hear from you. :-D

Thanks so much for stopping by my friends!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I hope you make a bunch of em Miss Tracy! They're so much fun! And I love when they matchy matchy with my planner!

      Delete