Monday, April 15, 2019

New Products! OnStage! Oh MY!!

Image result for Stampin' Up! 2019 OnStage

Goooooooooood morning my friends! I am so sorry that I was MIA for the best part of this past week. OnStage prep turned out to be a bit more of a distraction than I realized! lol.  We had such an INCREDIBLE time! I took two of my girls with me, one of which for the first time.  We shared a house with some demo friends, and met up with several more for dinner the night before.  The day of OnStage; we shared swaps, saw new products, met the new In-Colors, got do to a few make 'n takes, spent time visiting and reconnecting with new and old friends, and of course got our hot little hands on the brand new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog!! It was very exciting!


Here it is friends! Isn't it GORGEOUS!!!  I am head over heels for this catalog! It is absolutely beautiful! There are some incredible new features about it that I'm dying to share with you, too! I won't (not yet) but I will soon! Stay tuned the first few days of June, for that!!

Ya know, OnStage is such a fantastic experience for demonstrators. If you're a demo and you've not gone, I highly encourage you to go.  It helps recharge the ol' batteries, gets ya jacked up for Stampin' Up!, brings you together with old friends, and helps you meet new ones! I have truly enjoyed all of my adventures at OnStage. I've met some amazing people that I am now so blessed to call my friend, and I've gone to places I hadn't been before. So, THANK YOU STAMPIN' UP!!  From the bottom of my heart, Thank you!

I'll be sharing a TON more photos over this next week.  We're gonna call this OnStage wind down week! hehehe. You'll get to see some sneak peeks at some fabulous new products and of course our In-Colors!  So Stay tuned for that!!!

Right now though, I'll leave you with a few photos of my and some incredible people that I shared OnStage with!


My Table Mates!  Such lovely people! (L to R) Brenda Sellers, Janice and Brian LaRoche, Brandi Rood, me :-), Julie Pelletier, and AnnMarie Allen.

Kylie's Demo Training team at Charlotte. (we were missing one). Rick Adkins, me, Brandi Rood, Jennifer Moretz, and Wendy Lee


Janice LaRoche, Jennifer Moretz and me.  Janice and I attended our very first OnStage "alone" together.  We met up at Atlanta and immediately became the best of friends! Wendy and Jennifer were there with their amazing team of Diemond Stampers, and were kind enough to take us in and show us the ropes.  We had found our Tribe!! :-D  We love these girls so much and make a point to meet up with them at each OnStage!  THIS is what Stampin' Up does for us!!!



Robyn Ryan is a fabulously fun and spunky friend that Janice and I met back in Atlanta as well and have truly enjoyed keeping in touch with (and of course our OnStage selfies!).  Love ya Robyn!!

Now, I have to mention Julie DiMatteo at this point too.  I had been a HUGE fan of Julie for a while before I went to my first OnStage.  I saw her in Atlanta and went instant fangirl! haha.  She is a beautiful person and we connect at each OnStage now.  We didn't get our photo this time (SAD!!!) but we did get to exchange hug and swap! :-D   So instead, I'll post the photo from November's OnStage in Orlando! hehe


Of course, I also go to do some fangirling in Charlotte! I got to Meet a couple of my favorite demos in person.


Rick Adkins and I have been friends on fb, have done blog hops together and chatted many times, but we finally got to meet face to face in Charlotte.  I just love him to death! He's great!!

Poor Amy Koenders! I was so excited to see her in person, I didn't even think of how awkward it might be since we were standing at the sinks in the bathroom! lol.  She's such a fabulous person! I'm very glad to have met her face to face. :-)


Miss Brandi Cox (Stampin' Up's newest $2million achiever!!) is part of the creativate team that I'm a part of.  I had SEEN her in person at our team event in Orlando, but didn't get the chance to visit with her personally or get a photo.  So I was super happy to see her in Charlotte.  She's just as sweet in person as she is in her videos! Sweet as Southern Iced Tea!

As you can see, being in Stampin' Up! is about more than just Stamps, Ink and Paper.  It's about becoming part of a "FAMILY" of people who share the same love of paper crafting. And along the way, you build relationships (bonds) that can last a lifetime!  I'm always so happy to be at OnStage, even for all the prep work it takes to get ready. hehe.  I just love it!

Well friends, I'm going to leave you with that for today.  BUT, stay tuned this whole week because I will be releasing sneak peeks at fantastic new things, changes and projects! :-D You won't wanna miss a single one!

Have a super fabulous day everyone!!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment