Friday, April 19, 2019

It's time for a Sale-a-Bration Customer Appreciation!!


Hello, Hello my friends! I am so excited about today because it's finally time for my SAB Customer Appreciation event!  We're going to have a FANTASTIC TIME!!!

I love to spoil my customers, ESPECIALLY during Sale-a-Bration!  We will be playing Games, doing make'n takes, eating a fabulous meal, and of course, winning prize patrols!!!  

The theme for this event has got to be bunnies, since it's so close to Easter. hehe. The centerpieces are galvanized pails with white carnations, the water bottles have adorable little hangers that hold lemonade packets, the treat boxes have chocolate candy eggs, and the favors have the Best Bunny punch art on the front. SO CUTE!  


Dinner is a fabulous grilled chicken fettuccine alfredo all made from scratch, a yummy garlic bread and fabulous garden salad, with a cookie cake for dessert. YUM!!! Are you jealous yet? hehe.  

I love that with Stampin' Up!, I have the ability to do fun things like this and have the nerve to call it "MY JOB"! haha!  Can you do that with your job?  I hope you can. It certainly makes the "work days" go by quickly. :-)

Well friends,  I've got to go get ready for this party!!!  HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!!!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment