Thursday, April 18, 2019

Do you see what I see?!

Good morning my friends!!  Today's post is gonna be all about the DISPLAY boards we saw at OnStage!  Oh my! There is a LOT to see here, so we'd better get right to it!!


























































As you can see, we have a LOT to look forward to in the new 2019 Annual Catalog!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!

On MONDAY EVENING at 7pm EST I will do a FACEBOOK LIVE on my page "THE STAMPIN' CHIC DANA SULLIVAN" , where you can see an unboxing of the products I purchased while at OnStage. I'm so excited to share these things with you! I can't wait to get my hands on them!!!

The new catalog goes live on June 3rd, and if you'd like to have one let me know. I'd love to get one to you!

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I know it was heavy with photos but I hope you enjoyed looking through them!

Have a super fantastic day, friends!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment