Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Another Sneak Peek From OnStage!

Would you believe that I'm STILL buzzin' from OnStage?! Oh my goodness!  What a time!  I promised a whole week of sneak peeks and I think we're gonna make it ok.  I've got LOTS to share with you.


Today's sneak peek is going to be all about Shelli! Miss Shelli Gardner, Stampin' Up's co-founder, is such a sweet and beautiful woman.  She got together with the Paper Pumpkin design team and created the kit for MAY.   At OnStage, we got to not only SEE a fabulous video sharing a sneak peek, but we also got to make one of the projects!

Introducing: Hugs from Shelli!!  It's a soft, feminine, earthy kit, featuring 12 cards (3 each of 4 designs) and matching envelopes.  You'll find birds and birds nests and of course, flowers!  Take a look at the video Shelli made for us to show off the new kit:


Do you just love it?!  I know I do!  I'm going to be ordering a couple extra kits for myself!

I hope you've enjoyed this sneak peek! 

If you're already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, your kit will be arriving at your door next month.  You can log in to your account to order additional kits if you'd like more than one! :-)

If you're not yet a subscriber, but would like to receive the "Hugs from Shelli" kit, you can sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE.

I can hardly wait for this kit to arrive!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and checking out today's sneak peek! Stay tuned all week long for new sneak peeks from OnStage! I hope you have a fantastic day!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment