Saturday, January 12, 2019

It's just Meant to Be!

Good morning friends! It's almost that time again....... The flitting of birds, the hearts, the romance, VALENTINE'S DAY! I always think of the Disney movie Bambi and the owl with his "TWITTERPATED" frustration. haha.  Poor Mr. Owl! 

But how can you deny the love?  I'm just thrilled to be officially done with Christmas cards! ha!  I love em when the time comes, don't get me wrong.  But I'm always just as happy to move on to the next theme. :-) It's time for hearts, love, and Valentine's Day!!


There are so many things to love about today's card.  Lets start with the colors: Lovely Lipstick and Whisper White!  Gorgeous together! :-D

I have found that I truly LOVE the Lace Dynamic Embossing Folder!  It's what made our beautiful textured background on the card.


It is especially stunning, used on our Sale-a-Bration foil papers! OH MY GOSH!!!!  It's GORGEOUS!!


And when you pair THAT with the Meant to Be hearts?  WOWZA!!!


Anyway, you get the idea! It's just STUNNING! 

Back to the card! haha! Ok, so I used that wonderful embossing folder to create the background.  And then I used Whisper White and our Sale-a-Bration Lovely Lipstick Foil Paper to create the hearts and the ruffle.  I knew that I was going to be layering the white heart frame behind the other, so I didn't worry about it being cut "off". 




See, you can't tell. ;-) I loved the way I could layer all the pieces.  It really gives a TON of texture to the card when paired up with that amazing background! And, as we know, I LOVE texture!

All that's left to do is assemble the card and add a finishing touch.  The Polka Dotted Tulle Ribbon was PERFECT for this project.  What a gorgeous feminine element to end with. :-) It's beautiful!


Ok, let's put it all together now!


PERFECT!!! 

I had so much fun using this bundle and the other supplies, that I made another card to go along with it. This one uses some of the All My Love Designer Series Paper and the fabulous coordinating ribbon.


I hope that you enjoyed today's cards!  You'll be able to see the supplies I used, down below.  If you click on an image, it will take you directly to my webstore where you can purchase your own.  Ordering soon, you'll have your supplies in time to create you own sweet Valentines!

Since SALE-A-BRATION is going on right now, when you order the supplies listed below, you'll be able to get the Lovely Lipstick Foil Paper for FREE!!!  That's pretty fabulous, isn't it?! You can earn lots of FREE products.  Visit my website for more information. Click the Chic to go there. ;-) 




There are so many wonderful possibilities with the items I used today.  I'm sure you'll see more projects in the days to come! :-D

Thank you so much for stopping by! I really appreciate you.  I hope that you enjoy my posts enough to click the FOLLOW button (near the top, right), so you'll be notified when I post again.   

Have a wonderful day!

And as always,
Happy Crafting!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment