Saturday, January 26, 2019

You Are Loved


Hello Hello everyone!! So glad to see you here again today!  I have a beautifully feminine card to share with you today.

I finally got the Forever Lovely Stamp & Die Bundle and I am so sad that I didn't get it earlier. It is so much fun to play with and SO EASY to create lovely projects with! I absolutely LOVE it!

I used softer colors for this one.  I love the way Flirty Flamingo and Old Olive look together. They've got that beautiful Shabby Chic feel to them.  When you add the soft polka dotted tulle ribbon to it, you get something very special indeed!



 One of my favorite things about Forever Lovely, is that it has two stamp "clusters" that fit together perfectly to create the GORGEOUS image you see here.  I fussy cut around the whole thing after I stamped it on Whisper White cardstock.  Don't worry, when you fussy cut around it loosely like I did, it's very easy to do.


The next thing I absolutely LOVE about the set, is this stunning rose border die.  It's simply breathtaking because it not only makes a beautiful edge and die cut roses, but it also has a bit of embossing elements too!  It's remarkable.


The set also has plenty of little embellishment dies that help you create beautiful designs. I love all the little sprigs!  And there are still so many more pieces that I didn't even use.  That's pretty fantastic!  To top it all off, it has some amazing sentiments that coordinate with the stamps and dies so very well! It's just a well rounded GORGEOUS bundle, and definitely one I recommend having in your toolbox.


Well friends,  I hope you enjoyed today's project!  It was very simple and easy to do, thanks to an amazing Stamp & Die bundle from Stampin' Up!

I'd like to thank you for joining me today and I hope to see you again tomorrow! Please "FOLLOW" my page if you haven't already, so you'll be notified when I post again. :-) And, if you have a second, leave a comment down below letting me know if you have this set already and what you think about it. I love to hear from you!

Have a super fabulous day!

And as always,
Happy Crafting!


If you like what you see here today and would like to purchase your own supplies, you can click on any of the icons here.  They'll take you directly to my website.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment