Monday, January 21, 2019

Quick and Simple Chocolate Candy Treat Package

Hello my friends! I hope you're doing well today!  I've got a special treat for you.  It's quick. It's simple. It's easy. AND, it's delicious!! 

I'm talking about the little 5 nugget treat holder of course!  This is the PERFECT Valentine to make up for friends, family, classmates, teachers, etc.  Because, everyone loves chocolate!


Let's get right to it, shall we?  I did a quick little video on it, so i'll go ahead and post that here. I'll post the dimensions and the products I used here too, so that they're easy to find.


With Sale-a-Bration going on, you'll want to order enough supplies to make treats for everyone!  And, you'll get rewarded for being such a nice person! With every $50 you purchase, you'll get FREE products from the Sale-a-Bration brochure! YAYAYAYAYA!! I know you love FREE!

Ok my friends, here's what you want to know about the treat holder:

Base Cardstock is cut at 1 7/8" x 5 1/2"
Nugget Wrappers are cut at 1" x 3" out of your choice of Designer Series Paper
Cello Bag is 2" x 8"

You'll also need a piece of ribbon or string to tie the bag closed, scraps of paper or other embellishments to dress up your treat packages.  Don't worry about doing too much to them.  They're really cute with just a simple decoration!  This is a FANTASTIC project to share with your kiddos! They'll love helping out.

I hope you enjoyed this fun little treat package.  I'll put icons below for you to click if you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used for mine.  You can make these for any theme or occasion. They're a perfect "go to" when you need something quick!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

And as always,
Happy Crafting!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment