Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Stunning projects featuring stencils and embossing!

Hello my friends!! I hope you're well today.  Ms Sara Douglass, Stampin' Up CEO, regularly posts creative videos on her Facebook page.  This week, she was out of town and asked her Concept Art Manager, Melody Hyde, to fill in and show us some fun things to do with stencils. 

I would say that Ms Melody knocked that buggar outta the park!! Her projects were absolutely STUNNING!!!  So I wanted to share them with you all.  

Here's the video she shared on Facebook: 


She showed us several techniques, and THEN shared some amazing projects she made with them!  I am floored at how beautiful they all are!  

Here, you can see each of the projects close up.  If they inspire you to CASE or create your own, you can scroll to the bottom of this post to find the supply list of things she used. 




Melody did an amazing job!!  And, I can't wait to CASE that clear snowflake card! 

If you can't wait to CASE either, I would love to see your completed projects!!! Consider joining The Stampin' Chic's Group (if you're not already in there) and post a picture of yours. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today my friends! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Isn’t the Whimsy & Wonder Collection absolutely gorgeous? 
Join me for a Whimsy & Wonder CLASS TO GO!

(click image to register for CLASS TO GO)

Cost of the class is $45 (plus priority shipping $16.25) and includes the following:

* Full package of Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper
* Full package of Wonderful Snowflakes Die Cuts
* Spool of Blushing Bride Frayed Ribbon
* 8 stunning card kits! (2 each of 4 designs)

Registration ends Monday November 15th


Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment