Tuesday, November 9, 2021

A Paper Pumpkin Home Decor Piece for you!

Heya friends! Happy Tuesday! 

It's no secret that I love Paper Pumpkin, and that I REALLY love creating alternative projects from the kit contents.  It's especially fun to do alternatives when the kit coordinates so beautifully with some of Stampin' Up's other products! 


I had a lot of fun creating this super sweet little wooden plaque home decor piece.  The base comes from the Dollar Tree. I LOVE that place! Almost as much as I love Paper Pumpkin! lol

The Paper Pumpkin kit includes the background for this piece, but you could also use the coordinating Peaceful Place Designer Series Paper.  They're the same. It's great!


Look at all the neat supplies that came in the October Kit.  So much potential there! I never just take the kit at face value. There's always so much you can do with them!


And, when you pair it up with the Peaceful Place Collection........ Awe man!!!  Lot's of fun to be had! 


Ok, the background is just strips of the card base (or DSP) cut to the size of each plank and glued on with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. 

I die cut the Shaded Spruce Trees from the bundle, as well as the cabin and the fence.  The vellum trees in the background are part of the Paper Pumpkin kit, along with the little red banner and the "Peaceful Christmas Wishes" sentiment.  


There's a lot of dimension on the plaque, but especially in the sentiment piece. I really wanted it to stand out!  And then, of course, there's that beautiful White Glitter Organdy Bow! WOWZA!


I really enjoy creating alternative projects with my Paper Pumpkin kits.  And I love sharing them with my customers and friends.  If you're not already a subscriber, consider signing up so you don't miss any other amazing kits!

Isn’t the Whimsy & Wonder Collection absolutely gorgeous? 
Join me for a Whimsy & Wonder CLASS TO GO!

(click image to register for CLASS TO GO)

Cost of the class is $45 (plus priority shipping $16.25) and includes the following:

* Full package of Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper
* Full package of Wonderful Snowflakes Die Cuts
* Spool of Blushing Bride Frayed Ribbon
* 8 stunning card kits! (2 each of 4 designs)

Registration ends Monday November 15th


Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment