Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Artistically Inked CASE-IT Wednesday

Happy Wednesday my friends! I've decided to reach for the 2021 Annual Catalog today for our CASE-IT project.  The holidays are wonderful, but it's nice to step away every now and then. Wouldn't you agree? Besides, this is a super cute card and I know you're gonna want to CASE it with me!


I started with an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" THICK Basic White Card Base, scored at 4 1/4". The DSP layer is 4 1/8" x 5 3/8", but we won't add it yet.  Cut the large flower cluster from Gold Foil. Stamp Happy Birthday in Memento Ink on a 2 3/4" x 1/2" strip of Basic White Cardstock. 

Grab some Basic White Cardstock scraps for these:
* Stamp & Die cut the large flower in Polished Pink Ink 
* Stamp & Die cut the small flower in Pale Papaya Ink
* Stamp & Die cut one each of the single leaf and double leaf cluster in Just Jade ink


You'll want to roughly line up each of the die cut flower elements behind it's respective spot on the Gold Foil die cut, and then attach to the DSP layer.  I held the Gold Foil piece over but didn't glue down until I had placed each of the die cut things under it. Then, I wrapped the DSP piece in white baker's twine (twice) and tied into a bow.
Once I did that, I glued the Gold Foil piece on.  If I weren't CASE-ing this card, I would have glued the Foil piece down first and THEN wrapped the twine.  But who am I to say. lol. Anyway, once you've wrapped the twine and tied it into a bow, and glued the Gold Foil piece over the flower elements, you can attach the DSP panel to the card front.  At last! lol.  The only thing left to do is to attach the sentiment strip to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals. 


It really is a pretty card, and I enjoyed CASE-ing it.  This whole collection is one of my all time favorites! I just love it! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed this CASE IT project! Find the supply list down below if you'd like to have a go at it too!

Isn’t the Whimsy & Wonder Collection absolutely gorgeous? 
Join me for a Whimsy & Wonder CLASS TO GO!

(click image to register for CLASS TO GO)

Cost of the class is $45 (plus priority shipping $16.25) and includes the following:

* Full package of Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper
* Full package of Wonderful Snowflakes Die Cuts
* Spool of Blushing Bride Frayed Ribbon
* 8 stunning card kits! (2 each of 4 designs)

Registration ends Monday November 15th


Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment