Monday, November 8, 2021

Eden's Garden Make-It Monday

There's a new collection in town!   

The Eden's Garden product collection is absolutely beautiful! I love the classic look of the Designer Series Papers with the Gold Foil Accents and the gorgeous DistINKtive Stamp set and coordinating dies. 



I created a couple of cards using this collection, on this week's Make-IT Monday LIVE on my Facebook Page "THE STAMPIN' CHIC DANA SULLIVAN". I love getting online live and being able to visit with you while I craft. I hope you'll join me next Monday at 7pm est.  I'd love to see you there!

One thing I love about this first card, is the use of the beautiful Cotton Paper from the collection. It's a very lightweight and soft paper. Think like tissue paper, but a touch thicker. It crinkles up beautifully and makes a crushed velvet look to the card.  


The other card I made in the LIVE is this book fold card. I brought in the detailed border die to make the sprigs along the edge. This is one of my favorite go-to fancy fold styles because it's so simple and easy to do.  
Cut your card base at 4 1/4" x 11" and then score on the long side at 4 1/2" and 5 1/2". Easy Peezy!


This card uses the dies for the gold laurel and the Soft Succulent Sprigs. I fussy cut around the stamped cluster and then matted it onto a piece of Evening Evergreen Cardstock.  Then, I fussy cut around that too, leaving a thin edge around it. 

I love the way the Cork looks with this collection.  There's a lot of texture on this card!


I wanted to create my own background paper for this card.  DistINKtive Stamps are PERFECT for this because they add so much dimension and interest. Just a little strip of DSP and Cork paper were all that was needed to finish this card up. Simple and beautiful!

Watch my Make-It Monday video to see how to make the first two cards. If you "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel, and click the bell, you can get notifications each time  I post a new video. 


I hope you have enjoyed these few samples.  You can order any or all of the Eden's Garden Collection right now!! See the supply list below. 

Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment