Monday, July 12, 2021

United Through Creativity Blog Hop


Oh boy! I have an exciting Make-It Monday for you! 

Today, we're joining the Crafty Collaborations Crew to really showcase the United Through Creativity Digital Download.  Do you know about this?  It's a completely FREE set of digital images and sentiments that Stampin' Up created to give us more fun things to create with! YAY!  

I dunno about you, but I love FREE!!!  There's a wide variety of images highlighting different regions in the world, as well as wonderful sentiments in those respective languages.  Pretty neat!  

Be sure to hop around to see all of the projects we've created for you. 

My project is a fun Postcard type encouragement card. A group of ladies are huddled up together embracing in a big hug with the sentiment "Hang in there" on the front.  The image and sentiments are printed from the


The sentiments were already in color and the image was a black & white line drawing that I colored in using various Stampin' Blends Markers. You can see them in the supply list down below. 


After I colored the ladies how I liked them, I fussy cut them out, went around the edges with the Basic Black Stampin' Blends marker, and set the piece aside to fully dry. 

While the image was drying, I used the Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder to add some texture to a 4 5/8" x 3 1/4" piece of Petal Pink Cardstock.  I adhered this piece to the front of a large scalloped rectangle cut from Calypso Coral Cardstock (using the Scalloped Contours Dies).  

The ladies are attached to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

I used the Tasteful Labels Dies to cut the sentiments out and attached "Hang in there" with a dimensional on the left side and a touch of Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the right (to overlap the ladies).  A little sprinkling of Rhinestone Basic Jewels on the front finishes it off nicely. 

On the backside, I attached a 4 5/8" x 3 1/4" piece of Basic White Cardstock.  Then, I added the "Here for you through thick & thin" sentiment piece with dimensionals.  Now, I have plenty of room to write a heartfelt note to my friends. 


I love this unique way of letting my friends know that I'm there for them and that I'm thinking of them. What do you think?  

There are lots of fabulous ways to use this FREE digital download. Be sure to visit the other blogs in the hop for more ideas! ENJOY!! 

Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely use of the image & beautifully coloured. Its a great card to send to a friend as a 'pick you up'

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card to send to a friend. I think I'll be casing this!

    ReplyDelete