Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Enjoy The Moment - CASE IT Wednesday

Good morning friends! I have a really neat CASE IT project to share with you today. It comes from page 26 of the Annual Catalog and features the "Enjoy The Moment" stamp set. The first moment I saw this incredible card, I knew I had to CASE IT.  The technique used on it is spectacular!


I think it's totally awesome how the middle section looks like a piece of torn Designer Series Paper glued to the front of the card, when it's actually inked directly onto the white layer! SO COOL!

Here's how to do that incredible technique: 

Get a couple pieces of scrap paper. I used some copy paper that I ink on when making my cards.  I added a little touch of adhesive to the backside of a 5 1/2" x 3" piece of Basic White Cardstock, and tacked it to one of the scrap pieces.  


The other scrap piece got torn in half lengthwise, and then taped over the top and bottom edges of the white cardstock. 


I used Sahara Sand and Soft Succulent inks with Blending Brushes to apply color to the exposed mid section. The images were stamped in Misty Moonlight ink.  Once it was dry, I carefully removed the scrap papers and set the White layer aside. 


The card base is a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" piece of Misty Moonlight Cardstock, scored at 4 1/4".  The DSP strips are from the new HOST EXCLUSIVE Pattern Party Designer Series Paper pack.  Each strip is 5 1/2" x 1" and are attached approximately 5/8" from the top and bottom of the card front.  Then, that beautiful custom White piece is layered in the middle. 

As you can see from the photo here, I chose to use that same technique on the inside panel (bottom left) and the envelope.  


I embossed the large image with Gold Emboss Powder and then fussy cut it out.  It's adhered with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals. Then, I attached a bow tied from the Baker's Twine Essential Pack to the flower stem.  "A little note..." stamped in Misty Moonlight ink is layered onto the card with dimensionals. 


I really enjoyed this technique and will DEFINITELY be trying it again with a totally different color scheme and theme! Stay tuned!!! :-D


Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment