Monday, July 5, 2021

In Symmetry Fancy Fold Make-It Monday

If you happened to catch my Make-It Monday live this evening, you got to see a fabulous Fancy Fold card featuring the In Symmetry stamp set and the coordinating Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper. 

This is one of my "GO-TO" Fancy Fold cards. It works well with pretty much any collection.  I hope you'll try it out for yourself! 


Here's what you'll need: 
Base - 11" x 5 1/2" Cardstock (scored on the LONG SIDE at: 1 1/4", 5 1/2", and 9 1/4")
Basic White Cardstock - (for inside) 4 1/8" x 5 3/8", scrap for stamping and cutting flowers
DSP - (cut 2) 1 1/8" x 5 3/8"
1 5/8" x 5 3/8"
3 5/8" x 5 3/8"
9 1/2" x 1 1/2" (for belly band)
Cardstock for  large layer - 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"  
Cardstock for smaller layer - 4" x 2 1/2" 


You can see this is an easy Fancy Fold card, but it brings a BIG impact! My favorite kind!

Watch my video to see how to assemble the card: 


As you can see, it works up quickly and is a lot of fun to make! :-D I really hope you enjoy today's Fancy Fold card.  Be sure to "FOLLOW" my blog so you get notified when I bring a new project your way! 


A tremendous selection of Designer Series Papers are on sale now through August 2nd.  You can see the list and go to my website to order, by clicking the list image here. 


Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment