Thursday, July 8, 2021

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - Christmas in July


Today is a terrific day because you get a double dose of Dana and TWO Christmas in July Blog Hops to check out today! WOWZA!! By the time you hop around both hops, you ought to have a ton of fabulous ideas to get started on your own Christmas Card making! YAYAYAYA!!!  

This hop is going to feature stamp sets you may already have in your collection.  That's always a plus!  All of the projects in the Stampin' Dreams Christmas In July Hop will focus on Holiday stamps in the ANNUAL CATALOG. :-D 

So, grab your Christmas stamps and prepare to get crafty!!

I'm bringing you a fabulous machine stitched card featuring the Snowman Season stamp set on page 93 of the Annual Catalog.  

From the moment this stamp set and coordinating punch were introduced, they have been a favorite staple for my Holiday card crafting.  I just adore those little snowmen! I mean, just look at em! SO CUTE! And the sentiments are absolutely adorable too.


I started with a THICK Basic White Card base (5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"), and then stamped a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Pool Party Cardstock in Pool Party Ink using the sweet snowflake cluster stamp. Before I stitched that layer to the card base using my sewing machine, I tied a length of Pool Party Ribbon around and into a bow.  I won't have to worry about it coming off, will I? lol.

*Disclaimer* This particular Pool Party Ribbon is retired (sorry about that), but there is another very similar and beautiful sheer one in the catalog that would work perfectly. 

Once I stamped Merry Christmas on a strip of Basic White Cardstock, I used the Lovely Labels Punch to fancy up the ends.  I attached it with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

I used the Layering Circles dies with Highland Heather and Basic White Cardstocks to create the platform for the frolicking snowman. (Stitched Circle is retired, but a Layering Circle will work perfectly). Mr Snowman is stamped in Memento Black Ink and then I used a bit of Light Pool Party Stampin' Blends to add a little color to his body and the snow beneath him, and Pumpkin Pie for his carrot nose. 

This is such a cute stamp set and the coordinating punch builds a snowman too! "Do ya wanna build a snowman?"


I hope you enjoyed today's sweet Christmas Card.  Be sure to follow the hop around to see even more project ideas featuring stamps you likely already have in your collection!

Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

7 comments: