Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Crafty Challenge Blog Hop

Good morning my creative friends! Today's Crafty Challenge Blog Hop is a color challenge. It just so happens that this is one of my all time favorite color collections. It's so bright and fun!

It reminds me of Debbie Gibson's Electric Youth. 


And of course, all the "latest fashion"! Bright colors and LOTS of it!


Ok, so I'm an 80's girl. I LOVED that stuff!!

Well, you can kinda see the resemblance in today's color challenge. Right? Or is it just me? lol.  
 

Crafty COLOR Challenge

www.TheStampinChic.com


I really enjoy this color combination and had a terrific time creating this fun card for you, so like, check it out! ok?


I started out with a Melon Mambo card base (4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2").  Then, with the help of the Color & Contour bundle (Hello Scalloped Contours Dies), I added a layer of Basic White Cardstock, then a layer of Granny Apple Green Cardstock, then a die cut piece of Bermuda Bay, and finally, A piece of Basic White for the stamping.  I also added a piece of Basic White to the inside. 

The Color & Contour stamp set is very sweet as well.  I stamped the large flower stem in Tuxedo Black ink and then stamped the flowers (two-step stampin') in Melon Mambo.  That "AMAZING" sentiment was also stamped in Tuxedo Black ink.  I stamped the flower again, on the left edge of the inside panel and also on the envelope, because..... "NO NAKED INSIDES, AND NO NAKED ENVELOPES!"  Right?  

A few of the Rhinestone Basic Jewels added the finishing touch to my card. 


If you don't already have the Scalloped Contours Dies, this is DEFINITELY a set you need in your collection! There are unlimited possibilities with it!  You can find all of the products I used down below and click the images to go directly to that item in my webstore. How convenient is that?!

I hope you enjoyed today's project! Be sure to hop along to see how the other Crafty Collaborations Crew have interpreted this color theme. Enjoy!

Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

8 comments: