Thursday, May 27, 2021

You're Absolutely Amazing!

Good morning friends! I hope today finds you doing well! Yesterday, I shared my 2021-2023 In-Color Birthday Cards with you.  They feature the Color and Contour Stamp and Die Bundle.  Today, I'm sharing another card using the same bundle, with Daffodil Delight. I love how totally different the projects can be from this bundle. It really is quite versatile!


I have to put a little disclaimer here.  I did use some recently retired ribbon on my card. Sadly, the Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon retired with the 2020 Annual Catalog, last month.  I'm still mourning the loss as this was my absolute FAVORITE ribbon.  Since I still had some leftover, I thought I'd use it anyway. lol.  But you'll notice in the supply list below, I didn't leave you empty handed.  The White Crinkle Seam Binding Ribbon would be a pretty substitute. :-D 


I started out with an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" THICK Basic White Card Base, scored at 4 1/4". I layered a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock on the front and stamped "You're Absolutely Amazing" in Tuxedo Black Ink on the bottom right corner. 

On a 5 1/4" x 3 1/2" piece of Basic White Cardstock, I stamped multiple flower outlines in black and then layered on the color in Daffodil Delight.  

I used the scalloped border die from the bundle to create that beautiful edge. Then, I tied the ribbon around the white layer and attached it to the card base. 

For the envelope and the inside of the card, I carried that two-step stamped flower over.  I love matching the insides and envelopes to the card fronts!  

And what do I always say?  "NO NAKED INSIDES, AND NO NAKED ENVELOPES!!!"


I hope you enjoyed today's card! If you haven't already ordered the Color and Contour Bundle, I highly recommend it! It's just lovely and a terrific all around nice set!

Registration is NOW OPEN for an Artistically Inked Blue Ridge Stampin' Escape! JOIN ME!! Click the image below to go to the details page and to register.  It's a ton of fun you don't wanna miss out on!



To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment