Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Celebrate a birthday with Sunflowers

We all need birthday cards, don't we? 
This card was commissioned for a gal who loves Sunflowers. Sunflowers are one of my favorite Summertime flowers. I love how big and tall they grow and I enjoy watching birds pick the seeds forthem. We plant great big Mammoth Sunflowers in our garden each year. This card reminds me a lot of our garden when the Sunflowers are in full bloom.


The Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp & Die Bundle are fabulous for Sunflower lovers because you can choose to build your own big beautiful sunflower, or you can stamp smaller ones. There really are so many options with the bundle!


I love all the detail in the sunflower Dies, the speckles in the middle section, the texture in the flower center, the veins inthe leaves, and the beautiful sprigs too! 

I used a Cajun Craze Cardostock base with Bumblebee and Old Olive for the flower itself. I tied it all together with Early Espresso Faux Suede Ribbon and sentiment.  So pretty!

The DSP I used is the Flowers For Everything Paper, which sadly just retired. But you could certainly substitute with the 2020-2022 in-color Cinnamon Cider or Regals Cajun Craze Designer Series Paper instead if you don't still have some.  


If you don't already have the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle, you can purchase it (as well as the other products I used for this card) down below. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I appreciate you!

Registration is NOW OPEN for an Artistically Inked Blue Ridge Stampin' Escape! JOIN ME!! Click the image below to go to the details page and to register.  It's a ton of fun you don't wanna miss out on!



To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment