Tuesday, May 18, 2021

You Are So Cool, Mini Paper Pumpkin Box

Good morning friends! I have a fantastic project to share with you today! I created this super sweet Alternative project from April's "SO COOL" Paper Pumpkin kit.  
What a FUN kit it was too! Did you miss seeing it? 


The stamp set in the kit included this adorable little slice of watermelon stamp. 

I stamped it all over a sheet of Basic White cardstock to create my own fun Summertime Designer Series Paper. 

This is a terrific technique to create a fabulous coordinating patterned paper using just about any stamp set. 

I colored each of my slices with Real Red and Old Olive Stampin' Blends. 


I love our little Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes, and think they're the perfect size for a gift box. Then I attached pieces of Old Olive Cardstock 1/8" smaller on both sides than each of the box sides. 

Once I attached those, I cut my custom made DSP to 1/8" smaller on both sides for each panel, and attached them.

The big watermelon slices you see on the lid were originally a one slice die cut that was included in the April kit. I just cut it in half.

I used one of the kits labels for the sentiment strip and one of the silver glimmer strips too. Add a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels to complete the look and you're done!


I hope you enjoyed today's project! I love creating new and interesting projects from the Paper Pumpkon kits!

The June kit is going to be sensational! It features our brand new In-Colors and coordinates with MY FAVORITE new suite in the 2021 Annual Catalog, Expressions In Ink!

If you're not already a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber, but would like to get this amazing kit, simply click the image here to subscribe!


Thanks so much for stopping by today my friends! I hope you have a terrific Tuesday!

Registration is NOW OPEN for an Artistically Inked Blue Ridge Stampin' Escape! JOIN ME!! Click the image below to go to the details page and to register.  It's a ton of fun you don't wanna miss out on!


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment