Monday, May 10, 2021

Artistically Inked Make-It Monday

Hey there friends! How are ya? I have a fantastic Make-It Monday for you today!  It features my favorite suite in the new 2021 Annual Catalog, Expressions In Ink.  I just love the watercolor style combined with those FABULOUS colors!!


For this card, you'll need: 
Mint Macaron Card Base - 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2"
Gold Foil Sheet - 4 1/8" x 5 3/8", 2" x 6" for die cutting leaf sprig, 1/2" x 3 3/8" for accent strip
Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper - 4" x 5 1/4" 
Basic White Cardstock - 4" x 5 1/4" for inside layer, 2 1/4" x 1" scrap for sentiment

The wonderful thing about the Expressions In Ink DSP is that it does all the work for you. You can easily cut the 4" x 5 1/4" piece and attach to your card front, then VIOLA! your card is beautiful!  But we're gonna take it just a step or two farther. 


I love Gold Foil and think it brings a really classy elegant look to this card.  I recommend adding an adhesive sheet to the back of any paper you plan to cut with a fine detailed die (like the leaf sprig).  This makes attaching to your project SO MUCH EASIER! Trust me, you'll thank me later!  lol.  

Watch my Make-It Monday video to see how I created this beautiful card, AND how I create perfectly matched Rhinestones for every occasion!


In my video, I talked about my Artistically Inked Stampin' Escape.  You can get all the details and register by clicking the image for the Stampin' Escape below! I hope you'll join us! It's gonna be fabulous!

Registration is NOW OPEN for an Artistically Inked Blue Ridge Stampin' Escape! JOIN ME!! Click the image below to go to the details page and to register.  It's a ton of fun you don't wanna miss out on!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed today's project.  

"FOLLOW" my blog to get notified each time I create a new post! :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment