Tuesday, May 11, 2021

It's a Guy Thing! ICS Blog Hop


Good evening everyone! Last month the Inspire Create Share design team brought a feminine themed blog hop.  This month, we're focusing on the fellas! When I think about masculine Stamps & Dies, I immediately think of the Handsomely Suited Bundle.  No doubt  you'll see several different samples using that collection along the hop today.  But that's ok because it's really a fascinating and fantastic bundle!!  In fact, if you do a Google or Pinterest search for the collection, you'll find tons of incredible projects created with it! :-D 

My card is a lot of fun for me because it resembles Harry Potter's school uniform.  The Harry Potter series are special to me because my eldest daughter pretty much grew up with Harry.  It's amazing what a good story can do. 

So I have Harry's uniform here, and realize I should go back and do the other three house uniforms.  Maybe. We'll see. hehe. 

The colors I used are Merry Merlot and BumbleBee. You could also get away with Cherry Cobbler and Crushed Curry, I would think. 


I wanted to add a couple photos of other cards I've made (and shared) before, using this bundle.  It's so neat how you can create all sorts of outfits with it. 


Suit & Tie for the Business Man.


Polo for the more Casual Man.

I've seen all kinds of outfits from plaid and suspenders, to scrubs, to military BDUs.  It's all so fascinating! 

I'd love to hear if you have this bundle, what outfits you've created with it! Comment below and let me know! :-D 


Click the NEXT Button here to visit Miss Ginger's post and see how she uses the Whiskey Business Stamp Set!


Registration is NOW OPEN for an Artistically Inked Blue Ridge Stampin' Escape! JOIN ME!! Click the image below to go to the details page and to register.  It's a ton of fun you don't wanna miss out on!


Have you seen the NEW In-Colors?  Aren't they lovely? If you'd like to get your hands on all the things, without breaking the bank, then you wanna join my In-Color Club! 
Click the image here to get all the details and to sign up! 




If you would like to receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the catalog image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. Love all your samples using the Suit & Tie dies...the uses are endless (even for ladies!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh absolutely! I've seen some stunning ladies cards made with it! I'm compiling a pinterest board of awesome things I see using them. :-D

      Delete
  2. Dana, I love all your cards, but I must admit the Polo card is my favorite! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW SO MUCH FUN WITH THIS BUNDLE!!! LOVE THESE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Gryffindor themed card! I'm a big HP fan too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards! So fun to see different ideas and ways to use the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great cards! Never thought to make HP clothes! Yes, my son grew up with Harry as well and has read, listened, and watched them repeatedly...and still does at age 17! Actually have some friends and family who prefer some of the other houses, so I'm thinking the other ones would have to be made! 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh most definitely! :-D This bundle would be terrific to create fun party supplies for a Hogwarts themed get together! Our three daughters are all different houses, so it's always fun to talk pottermore! hehe

      Delete