Wednesday, May 26, 2021

2021-2023 In-Colors Happy Birthday Cards

Hey there friends! It's all about the new 2021-2023 In-Colors today! The Crafty Challenge Blog Hop is underway!  Be sure to hop along to see all the fabulous creations that await you, featuring these beautiful new colors!

I am absolutely IN LOVE with our new colors.  Each year, Stampin' Up releases a brand new set of FIVE colors to the new Annual Catalog.  These colors get to hang around for two years and then are released back into the wild (retired) to make room for five new colors.  

Aren't they gorgeous?!  I love em!

I love to create a whole set of cards featuring the new colors, mostly because I just love the way they look together! :-D 

For the cards I have here, I used the Color and Contour Stamp & Die Bundle.  I love the scalloped rectangle background and the whimsical line drawn flower.  Because I wanted Birthday Cards, I borrowed the "Happy Birthday" from the Pansy Patch Stamp Set. I think the sentiments from that set coordinate well because they're a similar hand written font. 


To begin with, each card base is 4 1/4" x 11" cardstock, scored in half at 5 1/2". These are virtical opening cards. 

Next, I needed to do a little background prep work. I stamped three of the speckle images in the bottom corner of the Basic White scalloped layer, and the Happy Birthday in the upper corner. 


The Color and Contour set is a two step stampin' set, so I stamped all of the flower outlines in Memento Black ink on Basic White Cardstock, then stamped each of the In-Colors into the flowers. Then, I just die-cut them out. 

I added a 3" strip of coordinating ribbon on each card and found that running a strip of Stampin' Seal + didn't make the ribbon sticky on the outside. What a terrific discovery! :-D 

The die-cut flower is attached with Stampin' Dimensionals, and the card is finished off with coordinating In-Color Jewels. 

I think these cards are absolutely beautiful! Don't  you? 

Here's a close up of each card: 

Soft Succulent

Fresh Freesia

Pale Papaya

Evening Evergreen

Polished Pink

I'd love to hear which color is your favorite!  Comment down below and let me know. :-D 


Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


Registration is NOW OPEN for an Artistically Inked Blue Ridge Stampin' Escape! JOIN ME!! Click the image below to go to the details page and to register.  It's a ton of fun you don't wanna miss out on!



To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

6 comments:

  1. Super cute cards!! I love that you shared the same card in all colors! these look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Cards. I love the simplicity of this stamp set and the Dies are a must have in anyone's stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! So simple but just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete