Friday, May 21, 2021

Polished Pink and Color & Contour

Good morning folks! I have a new favorite stamp set to play with! It's called "Color and Contour". From the new 2021 Annual Catalog, it has a beautiful coordinating die set as well. The sentiments look hand written and the line drawing floral images are so sweet!

Notice that adorable scalloped background piece? It's made from one of the frame Dies included in the bundle! I just love it!


I used an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Magenta Madness card base, the largest scalloped frame from the die set to cut a piece of Basic White Cardstock, and a scrap of Magenta and White for my sesentiment. The Magenta strip is just 1/8" bigger on two sides.

As you can see, the Color and Contour Stamp Set features two-step Stamping. I used Magenta Madness and Memento Black ink pads to create the front of the card. A simple staggering of the floral image fills up the scalloped layer nicely. Then, I stamped my sentiment on the White strip, cut it to size, and then created a mat from the Magenta Madness scrap. 

I wanted the sentiment to stand out from the rest of the card, so I attached it with Dimensionals.


I love the way this sweet card turned out!  Stay tuned for more projects using this beautiful bundle!


Registration is NOW OPEN for an Artistically Inked Blue Ridge Stampin' Escape! JOIN ME!! Click the image below to go to the details page and to register.  It's a ton of fun you don't wanna miss out on!



To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment