Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop



Hey, hey, hey!!  It's Paper Pumpkin time my friends! I absolutely LOVE Paper Pumpkin!

This month's theme is "World's Greatest".  It includes distINKtive stamps, which make realistic looking ribbons.  It's a terrific kit for showing your appreciation to all the special people in your life!  The Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop is an excellent resource for fabulous alternative projects to get more life and use out of the kit! Be sure to follow the hop all the way around to see each of the projects. 

The kit contains supplies to create 9 beautiful cards (3 each of 3 designs). 


Look at the detail on the two ribbon stamps! That's distINKtive for ya!

The colorway for this month's kit was pretty fantastic too!


My alternative project creates a gift bag from one of the decorative card bases.  


Every year, I create a bunch of cards to take to the Veteran's Home in Knoxville.  It's very important to me to be able to show my appreciation for all our Veterans have sacrificed for us.  So, I thought I'd create a fun little treat box that I plan to fill with some of those yummy Werther's Originals candies. Who doesn't like them?!  This box will coordinate nicely with the cards from this month's Paper Pumpkin kit.

Here's the template, if you'd like to create one yourself.  It's pretty simple to do.  That patterned card base does all the work of making it look fabulous!



You could also use one of the trophies to create a very quick and simple gift tag!  I used my Take Your Pick tool to put a tiny hole in the top and then strung some gold cord through for the hanger. Easy peezy!  Man! I LOVE when a project can look so good and be so quick and simple! Don't you?


Don't forget to follow the hop all the way back around to me, so you don't miss any of the fantastic alternative projects!  Click the "NEXT" button here to be taken directly to Miss Lisa's Blog. You're gonna love her project!
Thanks so much for stopping by today, my friends! I hope you enjoyed my Gift Bag project. 

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

Taking Registrations NOW for the coolest Stampin' Escape TO GO!
 Click the photo to get more info and to register!!

7 comments:

  1. Cute bag design - Thank you for hopping with the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! And thanks for the template!! I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the box you created. It is a great template and will come in very handy! Thank you for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Thanks for the template so we can all try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gift bag! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an awesome idea all the way around! Easy peezy tags are great! Yes, who doesn't love Werthers? 😆

    ReplyDelete