Monday, August 10, 2020

Beautiful Easel Card - Fancy Fold

Hello my friends! How are you today? It's time for another Make-It Monday!!

This week I have a super fabulous fancy fold card to share with you. I think you're really gonna love it!


This one has a lot of parts and pieces, so let me make a list for you:

Base Color Cardstock: 
* 5 1/2" x 11"  (scored at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2")
* 3 3/8" x 3 3/8"
* 5 3/8" x 1 3/8"
* 4 5/8" x 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock:
* 5 3/8" x 5 3/8"
*3 1/4" x 3 1/4" (can be replaced with DSP, as shown above)
* 4 1/2" x 3/4"

Basic Black Cardstock: 
* 5 3/8" x 2 5/8"
* 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
* 5 1/2" x 1 1/2"

Designer Series Paper (DSP): 
* 5 1/4" x 2 1/2"
* 5 1/4" x 1 1/4"

You'll also need your Stamps, Ink and adhesive of course.

Here's the card I made for today's Make - It Monday video.  SO CUTE! I just love those little Zebras, don't you?!


And we can't forget the inside of the card. You don't see the little Zebra on the inside when the card is closed.  But he's super cute and sporting his birthday hat!!


Watch my video to see how I put this card together.  Remember that you're not limited to this stamp set or color scheme. You could definitely do a holiday them, or whatever occasion you can put your mind to!


Well, friends, that's all for today! I hope you enjoyed this fun project! I really enjoyed creating it for you!

Until Next Time,
happy Crafting! 
#TheStampinChic

Taking Registrations NOW for the coolest Stampin' Escape TO GO!
 Click the photo to get more info and to register!!

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image to be taken directly to my website.  Enjoy!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment