Saturday, August 29, 2020

Ink.Stamp.Share Autumn/Winter Catalogue August Blog Hop


Good Morning friends! This month's Ink.Stamp.Share Blog Hop is taking you on a little tour of the New Holiday Catalog!  Get your Christmas Cap on because i'll bet you will find a lot of fantastic ideas for the holidays today!

I know just the other day I said that Santa can wait.  But, that doesn't mean I'm not ready for cooler temperatures outside.  I love a nice hot cup of apple cider in the fall and hot cocoa in the winter. Yum!  And Stampin' Up has an entire suite of products designed to make beautifully festive cups to enjoy those cool weather beverages in!


I love how the Stamp & Die Bundle coordinates to make beautiful perfect layers and texture.

The stamp set offers not only for layering up a cup label, but also to easy use on a card front as well!  And my favorite sentiment of the season just happens to be on this set: "You're the marshmallows to my cocoa".  hehehe. Isn't it sweet?!


The dies match perfectly for you to be able to effortlessly layer those labels up!  Check out the label on my cup.  Three deep! Made super easy by the dies, from the cup wrapper itself, to the lace trim, to the adorable little mug on the front of the label.  Easy Peezy!



Here are a few other samples from Stampin' Up:




Pretty fantastic right?  I just love this suite! Expect to see more from me very soon! :-D  Right! So now it's time for me to send you on along to the next person on the hop.  Click the button below to be taken over to Kim's Blog where you're sure to find terrific inspiration!  Have fun!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I have a wonderful time sharing fun projects with you.  I hope you enjoy it too! Don't forget to subscribe to my Blog, if you're not already, so you can get notified each time I post something new. That way, you won't miss any other projects!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

Taking Registrations NOW for the coolest Stampin' Escape TO GO!
 Click the photo to get more info and to register!!

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used today for my project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website where you can purchase! Enjoy!

Product List

12 comments: