Tuesday, August 18, 2020

A Day Without Chocolate Treat Box

Hello my friends! Another glorious day to be alive!

We're gonna chat about one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE subjects today...... CHOCOLATE!!!  YUMMMMMMMY!

Ok, who doesn't like chocolate?  Most of us do, right? If we don't (like, really, who doesn't?) then we definitely know someone who does!

Today's project is an adorable little treat holder that is perfect to give the greatest gift ever!


When I first saw the "Nothing's Better Than" Bundle, I knew beyond all doubt that I HAD TO HAVE IT! What's not to love? Coffee, Cocktails, and Chocolate!  Let's just call em the BIG Cs!!! HA!

Ok, so you know I love this bundle.  It's pretty obvious, now.  But I haven't told you where I got the inspiration for my box.  Do you recognize the little white box?  It's what the little Mason Jar domes come in.  My box is just slightly different because I wanted to make adjustments to get the best use out of my cardstock.


The base measures 5 1/2" x 6" Which means you can get TWO for each sheet of cardstock.  Follow the template for cut & scoring.


Add in the Stitched So Sweetly Rectangle Dies, some cardstock, and inks, and you have an adorable little treat holder! You're welcome! hehe.


I hope you liked today's project! Stay tuned for more, coming up soon!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

Taking Registrations NOW for the coolest Stampin' Escape TO GO!
 Click the photo to get more info and to register!!


If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used for today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website! Enjoy!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment